Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Long Time


For those that care...I am so sorry for not writing in such a long time. I really didn't think it was a big deal until my sister-in-law called and said I can see you still have a cold. Well yes I do, but I have gotten better and then sick again a few times. But a lot has happened in the last few months of not writing so I will sum it up a bit. The latest news BELLA IS ONE! I just can't believe how time fly's so fast! She has taken her first steps and it wont be long until she will be walking. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner and a fun time with Dakota's dad. I love cooking that meal...I know crazy but its a fun challenge. We are all excited for Christmas, and now that Bella knows how to open gifts and realizes there is a toy under all that paper it will be fun this year. Micaiah knows Santa very very well. Every time there is a picture of him he yells SANTA MAMA SANTA! Its so cute. We still have to go visit the man but hopefully this weekend we will get there. It amazes me on how expensive things are. I don't know but when I had only one kid it was so much cheaper and it seems like we got a lot more for the money. Now we have three kids and everyone only gets a gift for the same price. Well it will be fun all in all! I will be out in Utah for Kylie's wedding to take their wedding pictures and I'm so excited for them! I sure miss my friends in Utah. I can't wait to spend some time with everyone. Well i guess that is it for now. I will be better on writing on my blog. I need to make it a priority and then it will happen. Thank you for reading and come back for more!

3 comments:

  1. What a cute picture! I'm glad you got around to posting. I really miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so glad you posted! Can't wait for you to come out!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This year for Christmas I bought all of Adia's gifts at children's consignment stores. I bought at least $100.00 worth of Groovy girls, furniture and clothing for 10.00 and polly pocket play sets and dolls for 15.00.
    I totally recommend doing some Bella and Micaiah shopping there.

    ReplyDelete