Monday, March 15, 2010

Chocolate dot

My little Micaiah was putting on his pants the other day and found a freckle on the side of his bum. He ran to me and said "look mommy a chocolate dot!" I laughed so hard. So later that day when Dakota came home he took off his pants to show daddy his chocolate dot! Dakota told him he got that from eating so much chocolate. Because to tell you the truth Micaiah eats only chocolate...chocolate milk, chocolate muffins, chocolate pancakes...yep that is how I get my son to eat anything any more. So Micaiah came up with a wonderful idea, "I want to eat my chocolate dot!" Dakota told him he was not able to, it was part of his body and he cried and cried. So every day since then he say's "I want to eat my chocolate dot!" and he finds out he is not able to. We have to pull out some chocolate chips for him to feel somewhat satisfied without the chocolate dot.

1 comment: