Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sister's

I have come to the conclusion that nothing compares to sisterhood! Having two sisters, one younger and one older, I could never ask for anything more! My younger sister is an amazing, fun spirited, free loving individual. She is fun to be around, she always make's a situation brighter. She is fun to listen to when she has boy problems and even girl problems, it reminds me of why I love being married so much!
My older sister has one of the biggest hearts I have ever met. She is so caring and understanding. She gives all that she has to make you feel loved and comfortable. I can talk to her about anything and she does not judge me or anyone else.
Having the advantage of being in the middle, I get to experience being a little sister and a big sister. I get the best of both worlds!

No comments:

Post a Comment