Monday, August 10, 2009

Ammon said "Grandma is the Best!!!"





Grandmas hold our tiny hands for just a little while, but our hearts forever.

It is sad when we have to say our goodbye's. To tell you the truth I have never been good at them. Grandma Suzanne Nelson came to visit us in our new place in Colorado. We enjoy having her around. It's like the Ice Cream that goes with the cake. She is so much fun, she plays with the boys, makes Bella smile that perfect smile. She rides bikes around the yard and goes down the slides. She doesn't even have to try hard to make them happy.
I woke up one morning to her and Ammon missing, I called her cell phone and then Dakota's trying to find them. Two minutes later here they walk in with loads of groceries. Funny to say I know Ammon picked out most of the food. He said "Grandma is the Best!!" I am so greatful to her and the love she has for my family. I could have never asked for a better Mother-in-law and grandma in the world. Thank you Suzanne for everything you do for us. We miss you.

1 comment: