Monday, August 10, 2009

First Day

My goals have been set and I'm ready to start an adventure. Here we start the Nelson Family Blog for all those that have been bagging me to know what we are up to in this new life in Colorado. Where to start. The apartment is nice...smaller then the house but nice. We have lakes all around us. We love to go on evening walks or on a bike ride just to enjoy the beauty of the sunsets and each other. Dakota loves his job, he has a lot to learn in this company. I'm just the mom who tries to keep her house clean and make sure all the kids are happy (a full time job let me remind you). Ammon starts school in over a week and is extremely excited for he has not found any friends yet. That will be taken care of in due time. Micaiah seems so much happier in this apartment, less temper tantrums and more words are spoken out of his mouth. He is being potty trained and is doing very well. Until we are at the store and he tells me "mommy I have to poop!" Then we are set back a day or two. Isabella is teething and how fun is that for all that know!! Fevers, runny noise, ache's, wants to be held all the time, wont sleep at night...ect. But she has the most beautiful smile! She is truly my princess.

There we go! The fisrt post of the year:)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad that I can now stay up to date with what is happening in your life. Post often or I'll bug you to death!

    ReplyDelete